Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nine (almost ten) Months Old

Charlie had his 9 month check up this week (we were late getting him in due to our vacation) so I thought I'd share a little bit about him at this stage. He weighs 19 lbs. 8 oz. and is 28" tall. We were shocked to find out that he's only in the 25% for both height and weight. He looks like such a solid little guy but I guess he's really just a peanut.

Right now Charlie...

Hates:
-having his diaper changed
-getting dressed or undressed
-the sound of the vacuum

Loves:
-splashing in the bathtub
-watching his big sister
-eating (and would eat all day long if I would let him)

Is Doing:
-babbling dadada
-crawling everywhere (it's kind of a push with the right leg and drag the left type of crawl)
-pulling himself up to a standing position

We can't believe Charlie is already 9 months old! He's losing that baby look and is starting to look like such a little man. We love you Charlie and are so happy that you are part of our family!





4 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a little cutie. He is really just a mini-jared, isn't he!?

Ben and Carrie said...

Jaime- he is such a doll. Really, I can't get over how adorable he is. It's fun how grown up they get, but sad how fast it goes! Happy 9 month months Charlie! Little boys just melt the heart.

M2 (Melissa) said...

He is so cute and I love the hair!!!

Jen said...

I can't believe he's already almost 10 months old! What a cutie.