Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Week of Firsts

This last week was full of big events for little miss Hallie. She had her first day of preschool and her first day of dance class. She's been talking about preschool all summer and was soooo excited to finally go. She's becoming such a big girl and wasn't nervous at all on her first day of school. Here she is all dressed and ready to go.

And here's Hallie on her first day of dance class. Seriously, how cute is she in her little leotard and ballet shoes? Please forgive me for posting so many pictures of her but she was being such a ham and striking all of these poses and I couldn't decide which one I liked the best. She never usually smiles or stands still for me when I try to take her picture so I had to take advantage of the one time she was being cute for the camera.







The other big first of the week was that Charlie started walking! He's been kind-of walking for awhile now but this week he really took off and is officially on the go. I'm a horrible mother and haven't taken any pictures or videos of him walking but I promise I will post one soon!

2 comments:

Betts Family said...

I love the leotard pictures, she's such a little ham. She told me all about her dance class she was going to after school last Tuesday, she was so excited!

Jen said...

Don't feel bad for posting multiple pics. Every one of them is adorable! I especially like the two on the stairs. Andy and I can't believe Hallie is in preschool - I can still remember visiting her in the hospital. Time really does fly. And so as not to ignore the second child, hooray for Charlie's walking!