Well, we had a Saturday with beautiful weather so we decided to make a trip back to Maris Farms with Jared. We had a great time as we always do there. Hallie took another ride on the cow train and got her face painted. We picked out some pumpkins and took lots of pictures. As I was looking through the pictures from this year I realized they looked almost identical to last year's pictures, except that there's this little baby boy in all of the pictures. It's crazy how much can change in a year! I had to throw in a picture of the chubby little guy in the bath tub- just for fun.
10 years ago


6 comments:
that looks so fun! and little charlie is so adorable and is getting so big!
Jaime,
I found your blog off of Meghans...I hope you don't mind. It was good to get caught up with your life!
Your family so cute and fun. You are so great!
First off, Jaime, you look great. Next, as I was scanning through your pics (and before I got to your thoughts), I, too, was thinking how different and yet oddly the same the Schrum fam looks with another little one. Love the bath pic of Charlie. And finally, to end off this rambling, keep your eyes peeled for Burt family pumpkin patch pics...you'll be glad you don't live in small-town southern Utah. Seriously, Maris Farms looks like Halloween Heaven!
You guys have such cute kids! I can't believe how fast babies grow via the blog; I'm sure it's even faster in real life. Charlie is adorable!
Your kiddos are soo cute! Hope to see ya next summer. kim (oyler) riggs
Post a Comment