Jared turned the big #29 yesterday (the 18th) so I had to share some pictures from the big party. Well, that last part was pure sarcasm because birthday parties at our house are so sad. We have no family around and our friends were gone so the party ended up being just us three. We did go out to dinner and celebrated with a Ben and Jerry's ice cream cake so it wasn't all bad. Sorry Jared for the uneventful day, but we love you and wouldn't want to spend a boring birthday with anyone else!
On a completely unrelated note, I have to tell everyone that we got a new camera and I'm pretty darn excited about it. I don't know how I survived so long with our last one. It was horrible! Usually I would take one or two pictures and then have to put it away because I was so frustrated. I told Jared that we absolutely had to get a new camera before the baby came. Anyway, we got one and it's wonderful. I never knew picture taking could be so easy or enjoyable. I have to recommend the Canon PowerShot to anyone in the market for a new camera. Here's a couple of pictures of Hallie posing while I messed around with the camera. She's getting so big. I don't know where my little baby went?


3 comments:
Jaime-
Tell Jared Happy Birthday from us. I too can't believe how big Hallie looks via the pictures....she is so stinkin' cute! You need to make a trip to Boise soon.
Happy B-day Jared, however I think Hallie is aging a little better, she is cute!
Happy Birthday Jared! And I don't know how you survived so long without a good camera! I don't think I could! we have a canon, too, and I love it. Little Hallie sure is cute! I can't believe we haven't met her yet...We were so close, if little Sam hadn't decided to be born right when we were supposed to meet you guys for dinner in Columbus!!
Post a Comment