Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Oh this darn blog.  I feel like I'm always playing catch up with this thing, and this time I've let it go way too far.  My goal was to get caught up by the end of December, and here it is the first day of 2012 so it looks like I'm already falling behind on my resolutions!  I couldn't let 2011 end without documenting some of the fun things we've done the past few months.  Let's start with my favorite.... the pumpkin patch!

Every year when I feel fall approaching I start getting excited just knowing that we will soon be making our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  I think it is by far my favorite fall tradition. This year also marked Maggie's first experience at Maris Farms so that made it extra special.  We lucked out with a sunny Saturday morning the first weekend in October so we decided we'd better take advantage of that sunny sky and head out to the pumpkin patch.  Here's a few pictures from that fun day...
























No comments: