Well.... if I wait much longer to post our fall pictures it's going to be Christmas! I still can't believe October is already behind us and we're well into the month of November. Life is moving way too fast! Although I'm a little behind schedule I had to post the pictures from our annual trip to Maris Farms and of course a few pictures of my cute little "trick or treaters."
I was so glad that we were able to find a day when Jared was in town and there was no rain to make a family trip to the pumpkin patch. Going to Maris Farms every year has become one of our favorite traditions since we've lived here. We had a great afternoon together and the kids loved every minute of it.
Here's a few shots of the cutest little peacock and monkey you've ever seen! They had so much fun trick or treating this year. Charlie would not let go of his candy bucket the whole night. I offered to hold it for him when I could tell it was getting pretty heavy but he refused to let anyone help. He was a pro at saying "trick or treat" and "thank-you" and he and Hallie both came home with their buckets full!
The leaves on our tree turned the most beautiful shade of pinkish-orange this year. It was so pretty!


1 comment:
I swear Hallie get one year older every time you post - what a cute little lady she's becoming! I just read your comment about a UT trip, and yes, we are in. Already looking forward to it! And though the great job hunt of '10 waylaid our WA travel plans, know that it is still on the agenda. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment