10 years ago
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
The Cruise
Jared and I went on a cruise to Mexico with my family the week before Christmas, and we had a really good time. Well honestly, the time spent on the boat was pretty miserable for me (I get motion sickness really easily) but the time spent in Mexico made the nausea completely worth it. The only good part about being on the boat was the food- it was amazing. I think the highlight of our week was zip lining in the mountains of Puerto Vallarta- so fun! We also went para sailing together in Cabo, and Jared got an hour long massage on the beach (I'm pretty sure that was his highlight of his trip.) I realized when we got home that I barely had any pictures of my family from the trip, but they were all there and we had a really good time together.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It looks so nice and warm there! I'm sorry you got sick on the boat, but it looks like so much fun anyways! Parasailing looks like such a blast, and I'm glad you got home safe!
Post a Comment